Our mission is to be used by God in our community and beyond to produce fully obedient followers of Christ.
In order to accomplish this, Baytown Community Church is an equipping center where every believer can be developed to his or her full potential for ministry. This comes through:
- Creative and inspiring worship
- Biblical and relevant teaching
- Loving and supportive fellowship
- Caring and evangelistic outreach
- Adult Sunday School Classes We have 3 Adult Sunday School Classes ranging from College & Career to Senior Adults.
- Home Fellowship Groups (small groups). There are three Home Fellowship Groups that usually meet the second Sunday evening each month in a volunteer’s home. These gatherings provide a time to get to know other believers on a more personal basis so that we can better love, serve, and pray for one another. These meetings always include a meal, sharing, singing, and a time in God’s Word.
- Ladies’ Bible Study Bible studies for the ladies are offered to draw women to God, His Word and each other. Study groups meet at the church on Tuesday evenings at 7:00 p.m. and Thursday mornings at 9:30 a.m..
- Men’s Ministry The focus on men’s ministry is discipleship. The pastor and associate pastor are currently leading small and one-on-one men’s discipleship groups. Also, ad hoc events for fellowship are planned, such as all-day retreats and men’s breakfasts.
Youth Ministries –
- Youth Meetings: are held twice a month in various homes. The meetings include fellowship, singing, devotionals, and having fun. These meetings are for junior high through college young people.
- Sunday School: High school
- Wednesday Night Classes: Boys – junior high through college & career Girls – junior high through college & career
- Sunday School: 4- and 5-year olds. 1st – 2nd grade, 3rd – 5th grade, 6th – 8th grade
- Wednesday: 3rd – 5th grade
- Special Occasions: Such as Children’s Choir.
Infants and Toddlers Ministries
- Supervised nursery: for children through age 3